All NMU students, faculty, and staff must have money in their NMU ID (WildCat Express Card) account to print on campus. The printers on campus are networked, so NMU students, faculty, and staff can print from almost any computer to a printer on campus.
Where to print in the Library
- One black and white printer and one color printer on the [ main floor? ]
- Copies are paid for using WildCat Express Card.
- How to add CatCa$h to your NMU ID (Wildcat Express Card).
Where to scan in the Library
- Type of scanners the library offers?
- Where to find them in the library?
- How to use them?