|DIVISION:||Library and Instructional Support|
|UNIT:||Lydia M. Olson Library|
|DATE:||March 31, 2011; DRAFT: revised April 11, 2013; revised November 20 2014;revised October 2021|
|PURPOSE:||Identity Scheduling Guidelines for Specific Rooms|
|APPLICABILITY:||NMU faculty, staff, and students along with the general public|
|GUIDELINES:||Depending on the conference room or classroom space, different scheduling guidelines apply. Library policies and guidelines, including but not limited to those regarding noise, cell phone use, food and drinks, apply to these spaces as appropriate. Rooms are available for NMU individuals/organizations only.|
- HRDN Classrooms
- Room 235-A and B are designated as a General Use classroom space. The Library has no scheduling authority for these rooms. To inquire about reserving them, contact Josh Santiago, Registrar (firstname.lastname@example.org 227-1062).
- Room 229 belongs to the College of Business and houses their Cybersecurity Lab. The Library has no scheduling authority for this room.
- Room 224 is an LIS classroom. It is primarily used for LIS activities with emphasis on instructional activities. Priority is given to credit-bearing LIS classes and library instruction. Use is scheduled by Library staff.
- HRDN 311 is a general use room. Room use is scheduled by Library staff. The Office of the Registrar may schedule credit-bearing courses, as needed, within the Library's stated open hours in cooperation with the Dean of LIS.
- HRDN 212, 226, 302, 303, 304, 305, 317, 318, 319, 320, 321, and 326 have room capacity ranging from four to fifteen people.