Areas Open During Renovation
- The 1st floor and basement will remain accessible.
- Public access to areas such as the NMU Archives, Center for Teaching and Learning, Technology Support Services, Fieras, WNMU, etc,. will be maintained.
- Mechanical systems will be segregated to isolate the construction floor from the open areas on the first floor and basement.
- Parking lot 28, located on the south-east side of Harden Hall, will have limited capacity and will serve as a construction staging area. Expect machinery and construction traffic on this lot.
Entrance and Access
- The Jamrich / Harden Hall entrance will remain open throughout the renovation.
- Access to the first floor stairwell will be available.
- The elevator in the Jamrich / Harden Hall entrance will remain operational until approximately May 2024 (estimated date).
- NMU Facilities and Public Safety will coordinate and communicate accessible entrances, building access points, and parking accommodations during the renovation period.