|DIVISION:||Library and Instructional Support|
|PURPOSE:||Define terms and conditions for locker rental|
|APPLICABILITY:||Library and Instructional Support faculty and staff are guided by this policy in selecting new material and managing existing resources.|
- The locker must be emptied and cleaned by the close of business on the Friday of finals week (for summer session, the close of business of the last day of the term in August). Anything left in the locker past that date will be removed and disposed of in accordance with University policy. Notices to vacate lockers will be sent out via email prior to the deadline. It is the patron's responsibility to ensure that the e-mail address provided on this agreement is accurate.
- The locker key must be returned to the Olson Library Public Services Desk by the close of business on the Friday of finals week. Charges will be assessed for lost and unreturned keys, including a key replacement and processing fee. Charges will also be assessed for late key returns according to the reserve materials fine schedule posted at the Olson Library website and the NMU Service Charges website.
- Only the NMU lock issued with this agreement may be used on the locker; any personal locks will be cut off.
- Northern Michigan University and Library and Instructional Support will not accept responsibility for damage to or loss of the contents of any locker.
- Library and Instructional Support reserves the right to open a locker with or without the consent of the patron.
- Flammable materials, dangerous chemicals, explosives or weapons of any kind are strictly prohibited inside the lockers, as are illegal or controlled substances.
- Library and Instructional Support reserves the right to terminate this agreement any time at its discretion.